- Baby’s poop is supposed to be yellow if you’re breastfeeding. Lentil’s hasn’t been yellow for weeks. Doctor told me not to worry, but I have. I thought I needed to nurse more, or better (getting every last drop of hindmilk). Um, no. If you take prenatal vitamins, the iron turns the baby’s poop green.
- When a baby gets a rash, do not use your regular wipes. Use only cotton balls and warm water.
- A hair dryer (on low!) helps dry out the baby’s bottom.
- Do not leave cotton balls in the baby’s new diaper when you put her back to bed, even if it’s 5:38 in the morning.
- Baby vomit is relatively odorless and should not cause you to retch.